“Moments by Mommy”
Available JANUARY TO MAY ONLY!!!
- Do you have an SLR camera? You know, the nice cameras with the detachable lenses?
- Do you use it on AUTOMATIC settings?
- Do you want to learn what the other settings are and how to use them?
- Do you know how to get the correct exposure using ISO, aperture, shutter speed, exposure bracketing?
- Do you know how to use natural light and stop using that awful on camera flash?
- Do you have other questions about your camera or photography?
If you love taking pics of your kids, have a great camera but don’t really now how to use it, I CAN HELP!
Why would I want to help? While I do want my clients to come to me for annual portraits, I can’t be there for all those little moments every day!
Those moments are captured by Mom and Dad! I call them “Moments by Mommy”. (or Daddy if he’s the one taking most of the pics)
Private Lesson at my WILTON STUDIO. Bring your CAMERA and get ready to learn! 90 Minutes- $150 for one person-Add one friend for just $50!
Group Lessons at YOUR HOME. Have a daytime coffee or night time girls night out! I come to you! $350 to be split by up to 10 friends!
Private BASIC PHOTOSHOP LESSONS at my studio. $150 for 90 minutes $75 each additional hour
LESSONS NOT offered August to December! Based on availability and limited to two per week.
LESSONS are NOT for aspiring professional photographers. This is intended for moms and dads who want to learn how to use their cameras to take better pictures of their own children! Thank you!
Here is what one of my clients said about her lesson:
” I had an amazing photography lesson today, thanks Andrea! I can’t believe how much I learned in our lesson, and how little I actually knew going into it! I can’t wait to get my kids out there and try to work on what I learned! Andrea is a so patient and knowledgeable and I highly recommend the photo lesson to anyone interested in learning more about how to use your camera and make the best of all of all your photo sessions!Share this Post